May is National Salad Month
If you need an additional incentive to visit Tullulah’s Restaurant and Bar in Bay Shore, it’s National Salad Month! A whole month to celebrate tasty fruits and vegetables. If you think a salad is a bowl of iceberg lettuce, you need to get out more and come to Tullulah’s for a real salad.
Salads are typically thought of as a lettuce variety with the addition of a dressing and maybe some nuts or cheese … ho hum. But there is so much more at Tullulah’s. Here are some examples of how we take the art of salad making up a notch; actually we take it up a lot!
From our lunch menu:
- Chopped salad with radicchio, frisee, ricotta salata, walnuts, pickled golden raisins, and a champagne vinaigrette
- Buttermilk shrimp salad with buttermilk fried shrimp, baby gem lettuce, heirloom baby tomatoes, radish, and a buttermilk ranch dressing
- Chicken apple salad (or wrap) with apples, goat cheese, pickled red onion, and a honey-thyme vinaigrette
- We don’t ignore our other customers — any wrap or sandwich order comes with a salad or hand-cut fries
From our dinner menu:
- The chopped salad noted above
- Baked brie with raspberry jam, candied sunflower seeds, toast points (it’s a cheese salad!)
- Dates with bacon wrapping, aged cheddar, pear mostarda (fruit AND cheese!)
- Artichoke tempura with lemon & champagne gastrique, microgreens
- The buttermilk shrimp salad noted above
- We also have seasonal vegetables as a side if you want a break from salads
So come celebrate National Salad Month with us at Tullulah’s located at 12 4th Avenue in Bay Shore. Our menus have a lot more than just salads to keep you coming back again and again. Make a reservation on our website or get your order delivered with Uber Eats!